Friday 18 November 2011

How to make Toasted Muesli

Toasted Muesli is my favourite breakfast food, well, it's my favourite healthy breakfast food - chocolate rocks at any time of the day in my opinion.

But anyway...

Toasted Muesli is beyond our budget if bought in a box... soooo....


I decided to make my own.

After doing the google thing it didn't take me long to figure out that it was dead easy!


Here's what you do:

Grab a bag of rolled oats and mix it with a bit of butter that's been melted with honey (or golden syrup... or brown sugar... whatever).

Add some sunflower seeds and mixed nuts.

Toast in the oven for a bit. (watch it though because once it starts to brown it browns fast) Stir it around to toast evenly.

Add in some dried fruit and voila! You have Toasted Muesli.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...