Friday 4 March 2011

Things I'm Loving Number Six!

I'm loving the ever-so-alert Blossom.
SO cute!

I'm loving my friend Karyn who takes The
Frog on a wednesday and a friday for 6 unbelievably peaceful hours.

I'm loving teachers who take the time out to come around and discuss potential problems over a cup of tea.

I'm loving this Aunty who pops around just to drop off the excess out of her (rather prolific) backyard vegetable patch...

...and then makes googly eyes at Blossom.
I'm loving the fact that a plumber pitched up here this morning to fix the bath drain pipe and my toilet, which now no longer rocks from side to side in an alarming manner.
(The Jord just saw this photo and ran to check and see it was put back.)




And I'm loving squinty eyed babies.
I need the laugh wherever I can get it these days!
button2

1 comment:

  1. She is soooo cute - and what an awesome friend you have (and teacher!). xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...