Thursday 24 March 2011

The Frog's Big Adventure!

My Frog,
Sometime about two weeks ago you decided to make yourself an earring, like mommy makes earrings, and put it in your ear. It was a good thing we went to the doctor that friday when your sister was sick and, when I told him your ear was bothering you, he took a look.
He found your ‘earring.’
He told us that we would have to go to the hospital to get it out.
Daddy and I called it your big adventure. We were going to the hospital so that you could have a big adventure and then we would go to McDonald’s to buy ice cream. You found it very hard to go until after lunchtime with nothing to eat or drink, but you were so good and so patient.
The funniest moment was when we were talking about the big adventure before you had to go to sleep and you told me that you didn’t like the big adventure. I asked you why and you replied:
“Because I have brains! And brains don’t like big adventures!”
It made your daddy and I laugh!
In the end, you won’t remember your big adventure. You fell asleep in my arms after I read you a story and only woke up after it was all over. Daddy and I were very proud of you and all the nurses were very impressed that you were such a good boy.
Love you my Froggie!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad everything went well .. do you have the 'earing' it really needs to be scrapbooked teeheehee .. what a good brave little Frog you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very big adventure..though not the kind anyone of you would like repeated..thank God he's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept that bead precisely for that purpose!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...