Wednesday 9 March 2011

OUCH!

I suppose this is the price you pay for playing a sport that involves hard leather balls travelling at high speeds...

This is the second time this has happened this season, but this injury is a bit more serious.

The Man still can't walk on it.

It's swollen, sore and, a trip to White Cross and one x-ray later, the Doc's haven't ruled out the possibility of a fracture.

For The Man this means that, sadly, cricket season is over for the year.

For me it means I get my husband back on weekends (and the two night practices every week).

YAY!

(sorry babe)

2 comments:

  1. Just reading through that again - how many times can YOU use the word 'this' in one sentence...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH indeed!!!! But yay for you getting the man back in the house!! Being a Sports widow is really no fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...