Thursday 2 December 2010

Slow Down Attempt Number One

The Ultimate Handmade Holidays Master List 2010 « Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog
WHOA!!!

Handmade gift overload!

And so many many things I want to make... I could spend an absolute age browsing this list - and wishing for more fabric.
Sewing Projects in an afternoonSigh.

Time to pull out the sewing machine and look for all it's attachments....

sarahnielsen.com
And for those of you who were slightly alarmed by last night's Facebook status, I'm fine, this happens, it's common and a direct result of having far too many 'nesting' ideas and not enough energy.

90-Minute Fabric Fun: 30 Projects You Can Finish in an AfternoonThe Man has expressed concern and I have resolved to start to take it easy. And curb my enthusiasm.
I realise now that plotting another veggie patch and double-digging the garden may not be wise...

But you sit when you sew, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...