Wednesday 1 December 2010

Making Christmas Gifts Part Two

Well, this is some of the lavender I lopped off the overgrown bush. It is now hanging in the boys' window.

So far they have slept very well!

As you can see, I'm attempting to dry it.

This clue should set you all on the right track...
I'm also drying some of the petals from the rose explosion of a couple of weeks ago.

Incidentally, guess how long it took me to deadhead all that lot! And I'm still not finished!

And that was all one bush too!

But I felt very very proud of myself when the old ladies walking to and from the store up the road stopped and commented on how 'glorious' they were!
:)

Thanks Pam, for teaching me how to actually do something with roses...

Roses: Placing Roses, Planting & Care, The Best Varieties101 Secrets To Growing Your Own Rose Garden And How To Care For It So You Can Enjoy The Beautiful Roses That Bloom From It!Taylor's Guide to Roses: How to Select abd Grow 380 Roses, Including the New Hardy Ever-Blooming Varieties - Flexible Binding (Taylor's Gardening Guides)Roses for Dummies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...