Thursday 4 November 2010

Froggies Sense of Toilet Privacy

This kid has a very strong sense of self-preservation, I think.

We aren't very nice parents, well, I'm not anyway.

The Man is nicer.

I'm the kind of mom that looks for photo opportunites for display on my kids' 21st birthdays.

Things that will embarrass them.

Like peeing in public. Or sitting on the loo.

At the age of 2, The Frog has cottoned on and won't let me in.
He just disappears and when I call out to him I hear:

Shut up!


Me: Where are you baby?

Go 'way!


And then I know.

The embarrassing toilet shot is not happening today...










Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your ChildPotty Training Boys the Easy Way: Helping Your Son Learn Quickly--Even If He's a Late StarterToddler Taming: A Survival Guide for ParentsI Brake for Meltdowns: How to Handle the Most Exasperating Behavior of Your 2- to 5-year-old

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...