Sunday 24 October 2010

How Babies are Made...


 I will always be grateful to my Sueanne friend for sending this book home with the Frog. She was the Frog's caregiver when we found out about Baby-Number-Three.
How Are Babies Made? (Flip Flaps)
 Up until this point, The Jord's ideas about where babies come from, how they get in there and especially how they get out - have kept me amused for months.

Today I took pity on him and gave him the book.

It's quite a detailed book. It very tastefully sticks to the facts... Thank goodness for that!

I've seen one where they have a cartoon showing exactly how it all gets in there. 

Eye-opening...

Thank you Sueanne! This one is MUCH better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...