Sunday 24 October 2010

Cricket Diagnostics



The Man in action!

The Man and I found these photos rather fascinating for completely different reasons.

Both diagnostic.

He was critically examining his form while bowling. I have no idea what he was saying, but it made sense to him.



I was horrified at how off my horizons were. In a few of these photos my husband is bowling uphill...

Isn't he gorgeous though?
This is the 'field of play' - I was messing with my aperture setting.

I got the grass in focus...

That's got to count for something right?
Team huddle after The Man bowled someone out.

For about 20 runs.

I don't recall the details.

I just liked watching The Man, those rare moments that my children allowed me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...