Friday 1 October 2010

Playing Hooky


So, this is what I went and did on tuesday - instead of  WORKING!

I was playing hooky, bunking - whatever you want to call it. It all boils down to me being the queen of procrastination. I was meant to be filling in a stack of forms to try and renew our work permits, AND I was supposed to be working on the freelance project I have been blessed with! But I managed this and the forms and part of the project. Not doing too badly. I hope!


The little frog went charging towards the sea - until he realised that the sea was coming towards him as well, then he ran away screaming.



Don't you just love the bum?


Tayla Jayne - the one who loves Jord and is loved in return. She wasn't feeling too well on tuesday...


Such a CUTE face!


OMW - the tummy! THE TUMMY!


Oh that bucket was the subject of intense negotiation...





The Jord went with his friend up onto the rocks and caught two starfish and a clam-type thing. He had gotten it into his head that he could keep them as pets... I had to introduce a bit of reality to the situation, in the end he decided to have mercy on the starfish. The clam-type thing is still somewhere around. I don't think its doing to well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...