Friday 24 September 2010

Playdough


The kids are driving me nuts! Jord has been off school for a week with a nasty sinus infection. The weather outside can't make up its mind what it wants to do, alternating between sunny with howling wind and wet with howling wind (imagine rain falling horizontally...) So I'm not sending him to school in this. Not when his cough is so violent, its sole purpose seems to be to relocate his internal organs. Incidentally my cat seems to be doing the same thing. I wish it would pick a better time to perform it's death scene than 5 in the morning though.

The problem is: Next week is the start of two weeks worth of drive-you-completely-insane school holidays. And they are already testing my sanity.

So I made playdough. Its a foolproof recipe and the best thing I learnt in my stint as a childcarer. I'll share it with you one of these days. But here are some photos:







The frog has already offered me a 'bacon-banana' and then taken it back to make me a pizza. I love the way it says beckin be-nuh-nuh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...